New Tryton release 3.4
Veröffentlicht: 2014-10-20 18:00:00+00:00
Lire en français
Read in English
Llegeix-ho en català
Beri v slovenščini
Leer en español
| Weitere Einträge über
We are proud to announce the 3.4 release of Tryton.
In addition to the usual improvements of existing features for users and
developers, this release has seen a lot of work done on the accounting part.
Of course, migration from previous series is fully supported with the obvious
exception of the ldap_connection module which was removed.
Major changes in graphical user interface
The search of relation record has been re-worked to take advantage of the
auto-completion. The search box of the pop-up window is filled with the text
entered in the widget.
The search/open button of the Many2One widget is now inside the entry
box and the create button is removed in favor of auto-completion actions or
pop-up button. This change allow to harmonize the size of all widgets inside
A new image widget is available on list/tree view.
The client can now perform a pre-validation before executing a button action.
The validation is based on a domain and so the offending fields can be
highlighted and focused instead of having an error message pop-up.
The selection label are now available in addition of the internal value for
the export data (CSV) functionality.
The export data window is now predefined with the fields of the current view.
This gives a fast way to export what you see.
The predefined export can now be replaced directly with a new selection of
fields. This eases the process of creating such predefined exportation.
It is now possible to re-order the list of the exported fields using drag and
The range operator of the search box is now including on both endpoints. It
appears to be less astonishing behavior for users even if the previous
behavior including-excluding had some practical advantages.
The client loads now plug-ins defined in the user local directory
Major changes on the server side
- A new Mixin MatchMixin is
introduced. It allows to implement a common pattern in Tryton to find records
that match certain values.
- Another UnionMixin is also introduced. It allows to define a ModelSQL
which is the UNION of some
- Actually, Tryton doesn't update a record defined in a XML file if this one
has been modified outside the XML. Now, it is possible to find those
records and force the update to get the record synchronised with the XML.
- A Python descriptor has
been added to the Selection field. It allows to define an attribute on a
Model which will contains the selection label of the record. It is planned to
update all the reports to use such descriptor instead of hard-coded values.
- A new configuration file format is introduced for the server. It is easily
extendable to be used by modules. For example, the ldap_authentication
module starts using it in replacement of the removed ldap_connection.
- It is now possible to give a logging configuration files to setup the server
logging. This file uses the Python logging configuration format.
- The context defined on relation fields are now used to instantiate the target.
- The SQL clause for a domain on a field can be now customized using a
domain_<field> method. This method allows in some cases a more efficient
SQL query. The method is designed to support joins.
- The access rights has been reworked to be active only on RPC calls. With this
design, Tryton follows the principle of checking input on the border of the
application. So it is no more required to switch to the root user when
calling methods requiring some specific access rights as far as it is not
from an RPC call.
A new wizard to help reconcile all accounts has been added. It loops over
each account and party and makes a proposal of lines to reconcile if it
could find one. This really speeds up the reconciliation task.
There is also another new wizard to ease the creation of cancellation moves.
The wizard also reconciles automatically the line with the cancelled sibling.
A new option Party Required on account has been added. This option makes
the party required for move lines of this account and forbids it for others.
- It is now possible to configure which tax rounding to use. There are two
ways implemented: per document and per line. The default stays per document.
- It is now possible to change a succeeded payment to failed.
Account Payment SEPA
- The scheme Business to Business is supported for direct debit.
- The mandate receives now a default unique identification using a configured
- The module supports now the bank to customer debit/credit notification
- A report to print a standard form for mandate has been added.
- It is now possible to order the statement lines and to give them a number.
With those features, it is easier to reproduce the same layout of a bank
- A report for statement has been added. For example, it can be used when using
the statement for check deposit.
- A validation method can be defined on the statement journal. The available
methods are: Balance, Amount and Number of Lines. This helps to uses
the statement for different purposes like bank statement or check deposit.
Account Stock Continental/Anglo-Saxon
- The method is now defined on the fiscal year instead of being globally
activated on module installation.
- It is now possible to store zip code per country. A script is provided to
load zip codes from GeoNames.
- The module ldap_connection has been replaced by an entry in the
configuration file of trytond.
- The new zip code from the module country is used to auto-complete zip and
city field on address.
- The Confirmed state has been split into Confirmed and Processing, just
like the Sale workflow.
Sale Supply Drop Shipment
- The management of exception on drop shipment is propagated from the sale to
- The Account Payment Clearing module allows to generate clearing account
move when a payment has succeeded between the receivable/payable account to a
clearing account. The clearing account will be reconciled later by the
Proteus is a library to access Tryton like a client.
- It is now possible to run reports. It is useful for testing them.
- A new duplicate method is added which is similar to the copy menu entry of