The Tryton Foundation is a private foundation (Fondation Privée) under the belgian law. It aims to protect, promote and develop the free software Tryton.
Please, visit our donations page to know more about how you can help the Foundation to keep its activity and how has already supported us.
The Tryton Foundation:
- aims to develop and support conferences, meetings and community activities,
- holds and administers the tryton.org infrastructure
- organizes the community of supporters,
- manages and promotes the Tryton trademark.
In a democratic spirit the foundation want to recognize everyone's work in Tryton. So a specific status is available for people or companies active in the community: the supporter status. This body of people represent the Tryton community and will have some power over the board of directors.
In order to manage the day to day duties of the foundation and the nomination of new members a board of director has been appointed. They are:
- Albert Cervera i Areny from Spain,
- Bertrand Chenal from Belgium,
- Cédric Krier from Belgium,
- Nicolas Évrard from Belgium,
- Udo Spallek from Germany,
- Sebastián Marró from Argentina.
- Sharoon Thomas from India,
Bertrand Chenal is the first president of the board.
The complete statutes of the Tryton Foundation are available electronically.