The principal communication method for the community is on our forum. We discuss new features, provide each other with support, share howto's and talk about the organisation.Join the Forum
Internet Relay Chat
For instant communication, we have multiple channels on the Libera.Chat network.
- English: #tryton (archive)
- Deutsch: #tryton-de (archive)
- Español: #tryton-es (archive)
- Français: #tryton-fr (archive)
You receive notifications about Tryton releases and news by subscribing to announces mailing list.
- To subscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To unsubscribe, send an email to email@example.com
You receive notifications about all Tryton commits by subscribing to commits mailing list.
- To subscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To unsubscribe, send an email to email@example.com
You receive notifications about any Tryton pipelines failing on the default and protected branches.
- To subscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To unsubscribe, send an email to email@example.com
deprecated in favor of the forum. They are listed here for reference.We also have some mailing lists which are