Ascensores Jordà is a company with more than 65 years of experience in the market. It is dedicated to maintaining, repairing and installing lifts and elevators. Its 50 employees are focused on providing quality services and on site emergency callouts to its customers. The company has obtained several quality certifications including ISO 9000:2015.
Although office employees were already using Tryton for the company's day-to-day operations, the technicians were still working with paper documents. This meant that the information on their actions was not being updated in real time. This resulted in delays before their services were billed, and a large administrative burden caused by having to manually enter in their data.
As the most of the technicians work from the customer installations it was decided to implement an application that can be used on mobile phones. The application could then be used to record the technicians information in real time from wherever they are working.
It allows the technicians to perform the following actions:
- Have a record of their pending work.
- Record the material used and the time spent.
- Receive notifications in case of failure of the customer installation.
- Record the client's signature showing compliance with the work performed.
In addition, the system was configured to automatically send the work done to the customer via email.
Thanks to the use of the mobile application the company achieved the following improvements:
- Reduction in the work's billing time and therefore reduced time before they are paid.
- Avoidance of data errors and no duplication of information.
- Automation of communication with customers.
- Improvement in work planning and reduction in customer waiting times.
Kopen Software developed the Android Mobile application connected to Tryton.
Graphic design, digital printing and offset solution company